Actor. Improviser. Writer. Director.
- Currently: Performing in the New York Premiere of Monsters of the American Cinema at the Kitchen Theatre
- Recent Theatre: Writer/Director Julien Nitzberg's new musical For the Love of a Glove in Los Angeles
and the Texas Premiere of Matthew Lopez's 7-hour play The Inheritance (Part 1 and 2) at ZACH Theatre
- Recent TV: Co-starred in the new Oxygen series Violent Minds: Killers on Tape
- Recent Film: Starred in the upcoming police thriller Pure Blue and the festival winning short The Eagle Scout
- Recent Commercial: New Paypal Commercial Campaign
- Writing/Directing: His upcoming film I Didn't Mean to Haunt You is currently wrapping post-production!
- For Fun: Jackson can always be found outdoors camping, climbing, surfing, you name it! :)
The Inheritance (Part 1 and 2) at ZACH Theatre
"We are treated to Jackson Janowicz as the darling Young Walter. He also does some hilarious scenery chewing as Tucker."
"Janowicz manages the difficult job of mixing love with fury and disgust. The role calls for tensile physicality; the actor proves an acrobat of both body and emotion."
- Ithaca Stages
Monsters of the American Cinema at the Kitchen Theatre
Writing + Directing
One Act Play - Playwright
Kuwaiti Ego Death
Full Length Experimental Play - Playwright/Deviser
The Eagle Scout - Indie Short Fest Semi-Finalist (2023)
Heaven - Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette (July 2021)
Heaven - American Lives Theatre (October 2021)
Heaven - The Alley Theatre Company (April 2023)
Kuwaiti Ego Death - Character House (July 2021)
Heaven - Winning Finalist in Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette's 8th Annual 10-minute Play Festival (2020)
Heaven - Honorable Mention in Mixing it Up Productions' (NYC) Emerging Playwrights Competition (2020)
Heaven - Winner of the Greenberg Playwright Competition at The Alley Theatre Company (2022)